Our forward thinking, progressive accountancy practice is seeking additional members to join our friendly, professional team in order to continue servicing the needs of our expanding client base.
As a Trainee Accounting Technician/Trainee Chartered Accountant with Claremount, you will receive coaching and training that is second to none. We are looking high calibre school leavers/graduates with good people skills, who are willing to learn from our dynamic practice.
Whilst experiencing wide and varied practice training, you will be actively encouraged to achieve in your exams. Our practice covers areas such as financial accounting, taxation, management accounting and business consultancy. Therefore, you will find the right mix of hands-on work experience to compliment your professional studies.
The successful Trainee Accounting Technician candidates will have:
- A minimum of 3 A levels or equivalent qualifications
- Be willing to undertake training in order to achieve the relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Trainee Chartered Accountant candidates will have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree in a relevant discipline
- The ability to work on their own and show initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- IT Proficiency
To apply click below and fill in form attaching C.V. OR
Enclose a full C.V. and email application to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 26th August 2022 5pm